I know that lately all I've talked about is Qiana (which may be horribly boring for some readers), but that is pretty much my world right now. We have gone back to work, and so far its going well. It's a little frustrating to not be able to work as fast as I'm used to (i'm a pretty stellar typer), but I'm getting used to holding her and getting work done. I have managed to find a couple things that make her happy, at least for a little bit so I can use both hands and really get stuff done which is nice. But overall she is quite a trooper, and even as a relative newborn she is letting mommy do what she needs to support us. I love my girl, and it makes me sad that soon I will have to figure out daycare or something else so that I can get more hours in and make enough money to keep us going.
My sis-in-law lindsay gave me this suggestion, and QT is quite the fan. I just wrap her up and snuggle her onto the Boppy.
She also loves the vibrating seat that Kimmy lent us.
Now for a little break from baby stuff...
So I watch alot of tv and there are somethings I need to get off my chest so here is my...
TOP 5 THINGS that COULD happen on TV that would make me SCREAM!
1. Kenny and Crystal make to the final three on Survivor. I hate these two. They are so annoying. They are ridiculous when it comes to challenges, and yet they have managed to last this long...how?
2. Luke chooses Tracy on General Hospital and we say goodbye once again to Luke to Laura. Just let this iconic soap couple live happily ever after once and for all people!
3. Jim and Pam break up on the Office. This would be unforgiveable, but with the storyline the way it is right now I don't see a happily ever after in their future.
4. Jenny DOESN'T learn her lesson or DOESN'T get b$#@* slapped on Gossip Girl. I hate her character, she is so whiny, spoiled, and pretty much the brattiest girl on TV. She needs someone to knock some sense into her.
5. Kim actually makes a Dallas Austin produced album on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. This lady has NO talent, no voice, and no musicality. If she actually makes a country album it will totally prove my point that anyone can make it in country music, and I will be so embarrassed for Dallas Austin that he tarnished his name for producing it.