Tuesday, November 18, 2008

it makes me ill...

(grossness coming ahead...)

So my poor little Qiana has had the worst diarrhea lasting now 3 days. She's had no other symptoms of sickness (thank goodness), but man she is going through the diapers like crazy. Her bumb is completely sore and basically as raw as possible, and I feel so bad everytime I have to wipe her. I am piling on the ointment and giving her soothing baths whenever I can to help ease the pain, but hopefully this thing will end soon. We went to the dr's this morning to see if something was up but they just told me to watch for signs of dehydration and lack of appetite. Oh my poor baby. Here she is at the dr's office. :(


4 comments:

Nina said...

Oh poor baby girl! Nothing's worse than a sore bummie! Get better soon Qiana.

Kim said...

Poor bottom! That's the worst. I'm glad nothing is else is wrong, though.

dirty>south said...

yep, she's a Bates.

mumovearls said...

Oh poor Baby! Some times the wipes can make it hurt worse so make sure you are using a wipe that is extra sensitive! Also I swear by A&D ointment (not the zinc kind)and just lather her up with it! It will heal the most sore of all baby booties! She is just so Cute!-Nena