Okay folks, apparently my mom is too busy stressing out about life to write a blog post right now, so it's up to me to let you guys know what I've been up to.
1) First Coco left, then Emily. I don't know why I even bother getting to know my mom's friends...but I can't help but love them. Here are two of my new favorites:
Justin, decided to play beauty shop and do my hair...
Not funny Justin... so I decided to give Justin a make over as well.
Brad is cool. Plus he's just so snuggly that I fell asleep cuddling next to him one night evening while watching Aladdin.
2) Last weekend, I got to hang out with my cousins! I was so excited all day.
Within 5 minutes of my cousins arrival the girls and I had invaded the dress up bin and we were lookin' so cute.
We then took a little walk down to the horses. I love the horses and we each took turns feeding them some hay. Kaiya, really liked the horses too.
After the horses, we joined Carson, who was practicing his basketball moves, and took turns tossing the ball.
Carson is best older cousin, he always takes such good care of me.
That weekend we had so much fun watching tv, dressing up, watching movies, dancing
and playing beauty shop.
I love cousin time!!
3) Every day, I swear I get sillier and sillier. I love to make my mom laugh, and I love when my mom makes me laugh.
4) I am loving "Annie" I have watched it at least 3 times in the last couple weeks, my mommy loves this movie and I do too.
5) I love when mommy takes me into her office to say hi to everybody. A little bit ago, my mommy came and got me and I got to help her out at the office for a little bit. I loved pushing all the buttons, playing on the computer, and playing with the paper. Although mommy wouldn't let me answer the phones.
6) Emily's been gone for a couple weeks now, and I miss her like crazy. The day she moved out, I went into her empty room, laid my head on her empty bed and cried. I love my Emily.
7) Before Emily left, my mommy and her took me to see "Gnomeo and Juliet". I got my own little kids tray filled with fruit snacks, popcorn, and lemonade. I had the best time. Before the movie started, Emily let me play around in the lobby.
Emily and mommy say this looks like an "80's video vixen pose"...whatever that means.
8) I love watching my shows. I especially love spreading out in the craziest positions. I think they are comfortable. My mommy just laughs.
9) I can't wait until it's warm enough to hang out all day outside. I love going to the park.
Anyway, that's all I got folks.
Life is good. I am happy.