Wednesday, August 13, 2008

there's a party going on right here...a celebration to last throughout the years...

My baby shower announcements went out to those in the area and who we thought could attend...but I wanted to post them here for everybody to see. If you are going to be around and want to come, feel free to join the party! I also wanted to give a big shout-out to my sister Kimmie for putting the cover together...I think it turned out amazing! Em and I came up with the inside content, and I think it turned out pretty darn awesome. Yeah us!!


2 comments:

Krystin said...

so so cute. wish i could come :(

Emily Katlyn West said...

Um. . . . although I do appreciate the kudo's I think we all know I merely supervised, you where the brains behind the insides of the invite! ANd I think much praise goes to your sister for pulling the cover together last minute! That was pretty brilliant if you ask me!!!!!