Friday, August 1, 2008

What's wrong, what's wrong now...

Remember how much of a headache I thought buying a home was...yeah apparently selling a house sucks just as much. aghh! I wish I never would have done it. I am not a homeowner type. Condo maybe, renter definitely, but homeowner....not so much. So my house if officially on the market but there is still one major thing that may hold up a sale, and I need some advice or help.

1. the lawn. The backyard is a nice size, but the fact that right now the front and back is basically overgrown weeds isn't going to help the sale. I had big plans for a summer project and putting in a yard, but then the whole pregnancy thing happened and I just can't do it. I don't need anything fancy. maybe even just a good rotatilling of the weeds down so it's just dirt...who knows. But I got to figure out something. And since, even in perfect health, I have no idea how to work even a lawnmower I am hoping someone might be able to help. any ideas?

Besides that the house is cute, clean, and ready to sell. Anyone you know looking for a cute two bedroom "starter home" here in Moses? :) Thought I would ask.

3 comments:

::lindsay said...

I thought she said that you wouldn't need to put the lawn in. Did she change her mind?

Angie said...

we don't know either way really. she thought if i could at least get the weeds down that it might sell better. who knows. i'm retarded when it comes to all of this, and it just seems to be one more thing i have to figure out.

adrianne said...

Hi Angie. I know, it has been years. How are you doing? So many questions so little time. First, I hope you are doing well from your moms passing. My heart goes out to you. My husbands mom died unexpectadlly a couple of years ago and we went through the exact same hospital scene. So I truely know how it felt. (well from a mother in law stand anyway). Second, Baby??? Do tell the story. You don't have any detail on here. I would love to hear, ex. more pictures!!!! lol. As far as your house. If you can, hire someone to just clean out the weeds, I think that alone would make a huge difference on the curb appeal. Good luck with it. My husband just finished nursing school in St george and we moved to AZ a few months ago. Check out my blog for more. Keep in touch. Kimmies little girl looks just like her. She is so cute. Hope to hear from you soon! Adrianne Wedig Harmer