Monday, October 6, 2008

It's been one week since you looked at me...

I've made it through one week and haven't died yet from exhaustion. So far baby qiana and mommy are doing good. She is eating really well and at a drs appt on friday had already gained 5 ozs. So far, between meals, she is either sleeping soundly or wide awake just quietly staring at the world around her. I'm hopeful this calm baby sticks around. She has had some congestion issues which have made things a little hard for her at times, but she is working through it and being a good girl.

6 comments:

mumovearls said...

She is sure sweet...

Colleen said...

Awww, she's so nice to let you ease into mommyhood! I can already tell you two are going to be quite the pair!

Alissa Maxwell said...

How your brain is still functioning to think up appropriate song lyrics is beyond me... Here's hoping the mellow times continue.

Cali said...

You're doing it girl!

amberandlandon said...

Hey congratulations! She is so beautiful. Hope you're doing well. :)

Brianne said...

I'm glad things are going well. It's nice to have an easy baby...especially when it's your first and you have no idea what you're doing! I was lucky enough to have a very easy first and a fairly easy second!