Friday, January 16, 2009

tiny bubbles....

Oh Qiana makes me laugh on a daily basis. She does the simplest silly things and I just think it's so cute.

She has now taken to pulling out her binky with one finger and then holding onto it

in the crook of her finger.

She will hold it there forever, and then finally drop it when she gets bored. she hasn't figured how to put it back in though...oh that would be nice.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that she may be teething, if not now, then soon cause the girl is a freakin bubble and drool factory and can't keep her hands out of her mouth.

She pretty much is a walking wet t-shirt contest cause, all her clothes get drenched around the top from her endless supply of drool, and she even coughs or gags sometimes on the wetness. nice.

but she thinks she's so funny when she makes the bubbles come out of her mouth, and that makes me laugh, so for now I will just have to be okay with the wet shirts.

8 comments:

Colleen said...

She's so clever! And Josh was in wet tees for nearly a year with the drool, I hope it clears up earlier for Qiana! Although it does give you a chance to change her outfit more frequently, showing off all those adorable clothes!

Unknown said...

Hey Angie - I don't have to comment under "anonymous" anymore. Now I'm "Larry." Getting closer to the real me. Anyway - - we LOVE your baby! Could she be more beautiful?!! And those gorgeous eyes!!! Can't wait to see her sometime!
Love ya - - Janice (W.)

Kim said...

She is getting more and more beautiful every time I see her. My goodness...that first picture is SO CUTE!!

Her bubbles are amazing. I need to her to come entertain Elsie. She loves bubbles!

melanie said...

Her eyes are to die for! I love when they start doing tricks. Adorable!

::lindsay said...

I agree. That first picture is adorable. She is such a pretty baby. I love how kids can be fascinated by the littlest things. So fun.

Nina said...

I can't say it enough...what a beautiful little girl!!!

Good job Mommy :O)

Piper said...

Probably not teething yet. Babies are just drooly by nature. Stick a bib on her and hold on for the ride!

Kristine and Philip said...

Qiana is a beautiful baby...really beautiful! Hope all is well, Angie! Thinking of you!