Sunday, November 13, 2011

Think of a wonderful thought, any happy little thought...

Ever since our trip to Disneyland, I have had a serious craving for all things Disney. Q and I are both obsessed. She talks about it all the time. I consider every day how long we have to wait to go back again. Lucky for us, Disney on ice came to town, and we were able to get a little Disney fix. Kim, Elsie, and Aaron came as well and it was a great day.



We ate lunch at Cheesecake Factory (delish), then headed up to the Energy Solutions arena (it'll always be the Delta Center right?). The girls were both so excited, and I loved it.



The show was super fun, and I was a fan. Q is loving "alice in wonderland" right now, so the show starting off with that performance just put Q in such a happy mood. 


Then they had snow white, lion king, aladdin, peter pan, and little snippets of a lot of the princesses. Gotta love Disney!


This is definitely a new tradition!


2 comments:

Kim said...

That ended up being even more fun than I was expecting. Disney never fails to put on a good show!

Colleen said...

Oh my gosh! That sounds like a blast! The girls look so happy.