Sunday, March 18, 2012

Let's get together, whatdaya say we could have a swingin time.

Boy, I don't know what Q and I would do without these girls to hang out with. We have some good times, and it's fun for the girls to have somebody else to play with.

Last month, for valentine's day, Elsie and Kim came over and we made and decorated sugar cookies. I'm not a big fan of sugar cookies, so I never make them, but I forget how much I love decorating cookies. Q had a blast and got messy. but what fun! 





I had seen this art project on pinterest, and then a girl in Elsie's class brought it in for show and teach, so Kim had the idea to try it out with the girls. It was a hit. who knew that celery could make such pretty flowers?




The weather was soooooooo nice that day, so we broke out Elsie's scooter, and Q's bike and played outside for a bit. 

 What a great day. 
There's a new jumping place in orem, and a couple months ago they had a two for one deal on groupon, so Kim and I had both snatched one up. a couple weeks ago, we went for our first time to try it out. It's a little small than ones we had been to in the past, but it's new so the jumping things were clean, and we were the only ones in there the entire time...you can't beat that. The girls both enjoyed themselves, and Kim and I even got in on the action a bit. They had this huge jumping mat in the center, that was super fun...until the end, when Q got bounced a little too high, flopping her neck and back, and leaving her crying. she was fine after a little cuddling, but we were done with the jumping place and we all headed to our place to play a little bit more. 









Then one afternoon last week, I redboxed "Footloose", brought it over, and Kim and I watched it with smiles as the girls played around and watched a movie of their own. 
We love these girls so much!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Um...there are some unapproved pictures of me included in this post!

We love hanging out with you guys and look forward to it. Love ya!

Colleen said...

What fun, you two fantastic mamas!