Tuesday, November 17, 2009

bird bird bird...bird is the word...

Q is a goof....or maybe she just gets lazy.
But sometimes when we are snacking she chooses to eat like this...

like I'm feeding a bird...


apparently she knew someone was judging her...

so she went in for the hand grab instead...

does that make you happier?


on the attack...




But most of the time she eats like this...


the girl loves her waffles.

Lately it's been getting harder to get her to smile in pictures...usually she wants to just attack me and the camera or just stares at the contraption I'm holding. Especially when i"m trying to take one of both of us...but here she is..in all her smiling glory.

well almost smiling...

4 comments:

Kim said...

I totally knew you would use that song for your title. ha ha!

I love Q the Bird.

Tom Earl said...

So stinkin cute!! I'm talkin bout you Angie!!

ashleyboice said...

so cute.

::lindsay said...

She's adorable!