Monday, December 14, 2009

Ain't nuttin but a gangsta party..party

Jared is famous for giving his children multiple nicknames...and apparently I have inherited it.
Lately I have been playing around with Q's name and making up all sorts of nicknames using word play.

Q short
Q diamond Phillips
Q-san Lucci
Q live crew
Q bega
Q ball
Q edition
Q kids on the block

You get the idea...

but my favorite one, made me smile instantly and inspired this picture...





Q-PAC SHAKUR!

This is what happens when Em and I get bored. :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

I AM DYING! That is awesome.

Emily Katlyn West said...

this may have been the greatest idea ever!!!! I cannot wait for this picture to be in her high school yearbook! and or graduation slide show!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

HAHAHAHA so funny!!! I love it!

Kacey Nielsen said...

That's it. You guys officially need to be bored more often.


I am not surprised to hear my movie challenge wasn't too exhausting for you. You should have seen my crowd. Half of them didn't know "Nobody puts baby in a corner." I was working with serious amateurs.

dirty>south said...

ok that...completely...rules.