My thoughts on Survivor:
1. I feel like Rob has a good alliance going. I just wish he had a stronger team, cause I think they may be heading to tribal council a lot!
2. Philip is crazy. Like mentally unstable. Something tells me that "former special agent" means, he probably got fired, or forced into retirement. Although his craziness worked well for Rob this first episode.
3. Russell's new sidekick reminds me of a chick who writes serial killers in prison, hoping to be one of their next preys or wives. I'm glad the rest of his tribe is on to his games, and will hopefully vote him out the first chance they get.
4. My favorite line of the night "that is most impressive man sweater I have ever seen". Excellent.
5. Speaking of man sweater, it looks like that Farmer may give Russell a run for his money at camp...kind of liking that.
6. When Rob told Kristina he knew she was looking for the idol...that smile on his face...priceless. Man, I love that guy.
7. Not sad to see Francesca go (for now), although I will miss hearing Philip messing up her name and her correcting him over and over...and over. Comedic gold.
8. Philip and his dry mouth. oh man, he is crazier than Coach.
9. Oh my gosh when Rob asked to see the idol, and then told her to give it to him and she would be safe. Bold. Awesome. That girl is going soon...
10. Oh Survivor, you're like the mafia...just when I think it's out, you pull me back in. Well Played!