Saturday, September 8, 2012

Check yo'self before you wreck yo' self

Yep folks it's that time of the year again! While most men are sitting down to put together their fantasy football teams, I am sitting down with my latest issue of EW magazine and putting together my Fall TV Line-up. Some of these shows won't last the whole season, some may become my new "can't miss" shows, and some will stick around just for old time's sake. I realize that my list contains more shows than any one person should watch, but I just can't stop. So let me have this. :)
I now present my 2012 Line-up. 

New shows highlighted in red
Happy TV watching!!

2 comments:

Supercords said...

Only 4 new shows huh. With the amount of TV you watch, that doesn't speak well for new content being produced. There are very few new shows on network television that I pay any attention to. Most of my focus is on basic and pay cable channels. That's where the quality is, especially if you need a break from reality shows.

Samantha said...

I love your fall tv line up. I had accidently skipped this post to come back to later and forgot to come back to until tonight! Happy TV watching! Looks like a good line up!