Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Somebody call 911! Shawty fire burning on the dance floor...

Q's class went to the fire station again this year, and I, of course went along. I love the fact that my job allows me the opportunities to attend Q's field trips, and class presentations. I just love hanging out with her. We walked to the fire station, which is about a block and half away, and Q held her "buddies" hand, Abby, the whole time. These girls were in the same class last year, and I think became instant friends this year.

The fireman leading the group wasn't very kid friendly, and kept asking the kids if they had any questions and then telling them "if it's not fire related then save it for later"...um have you been around 4-5 year olds before? If you open the floor for discussion, be ready for random questions, comments, or non sensical stories buddy!  





But the kids did love seeing the trucks, and hanging out at the house.








No comments: