TOP 5 COMMENTS ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S SYTYCD:
5. Did Mary Murphy just come from shooting "The Flintstones 3"? What was with her outfit....and the tan....and the triple barrelled hair? agh!
4. Why do they keep doing "Krumping" as a dance style when nobody has ever actually done it right and it just fails. Real Krumping is freakin amazing (see the documentary "Rize" if you doubt) but I just think it can't be choreographed. It's frustrating to watch.
3. Why do the judges love Comfort? I have yet to jump on that bandwagon. Even in the krumping routine she left me needing more from her...and she's a hip hop dancer!
2. Did anyone else feel slightly bad for Susie when she overheard Alex tell the camera that she wasn't a real salsa dancer and just a "street salsa dancer"? I am not her hugest fan, I think the hair and eyebrows have got to go and I think she may be desperate for money since I have yet to see her wear a full shirt...but Alex totally called her out and kind of rudely.
1. how to guarantee yourself a "hit" dance: have the person doing the choreography make it a "personal story". Seriously...who's gonna be the heartless judge and say they hated a dance dedicated to a dead father (like last year) or a disabled daughter...luckily this year that dance went to my favorite couple anyway (twitch and kherington) so I was okay with it...but seriously.