Who can say If I´ve been changed for the better but because I knew you i´ve been changed for good
So, I have a late entry for my birthday blog from Emily. I could of just added it to the end of the last blog entry but I think it gives a good little update on her as well as praise me. hahaha. So I am making it it's own blog post.
My Dearest An-G,
I realize more and more everyday that living with you was the greatest preparation ever for where I´m at now..... SO in true Angie fashion I now present....
Top 5 Lessons Learned from Angie:
1) Remember that one time when I thought you were crazy for making toast in the oven, and I thought huh... I´ll never have to do that..... uh yeah guess who makes toast in a gas stove every morning........This Girl!
2) Remember that one time when you told me I needed to take shorter showers? So..... first day in the Brasil MTC and what was I told ``Please Limit your showers to 3 minutes`` I thought to myself..... wowzers! What happened to the 2 song rule?
3) Every P-day sister Risnemay and I have to clean the house before we can leave to go shopping and use the computers... although we had much more awesome tunes to clean to on Saturdays when we cleaned, it still reminds me of that time, and makes me gratefull I did that in advance so it wouldn´t seem like such torture!
4) remember how you always took the stairs at work at thus inspired me to do the same, well...... AT the MTC it´s forbidden to use the elevator unless transporting luggage, and hauling my trash up 3 or 4 flights of stairs was ROUGH! but thankfully the temptation to use the elevator was curbed, because now instead of having Angie judge I would have God judging me ( truthfully though as far as rule breaking goes, both wraths I fear about the same!)
5) I pretty well make an idiot out of myself everyday, but the sting of laughter over my mishaps is nothing, because you´ve been making fun of me for the past 8 or 9 years we´ve known eachother!
So pretty much I owe you big time, being my friend has caused you to excercise much patience, and step outside of yourself a lot I´m sure, but I´m thankful for you and the impact you´ve had on my life everyday, you´ve taught me sooooo much! I don´t know how they managed to do it, but I feel like the song ``for Good`` was written just for us. ``´Who can say If I´ve been changed for the better but because I knew you i´ve been changed for good`` Truer words were never spoken!
I love and miss you A TON!!!! I hope your birthday is crap because I don´t want to miss out! Just kidding I hope your day is the Bees Knees...just like you!