Sunday, October 7, 2012

What's it say... You call that a headline?

I've been doing some major catch up on the blog, so check out the posts. I try and back date them, so when I print out my book the posts are actually posted on the days they happened (instead of the month later when I actually get around to posting), so check out August for the Family reunion post, September for my posts about Toronto, fire station field trip, Q's birthday, and outdoor fun. And October for Halloween shelves, Emily's return, and Q's Polynesian dance class.

1 comment:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I was waiting for your Toronto post! What a fun adventure, I am so glad you guys got to be there for Mitch. And, as usual, your shelves are unmatched. I love how your decor has its little themed centralized area. If I ever talk myself into holiday decorating, I want to do something like that. One of my neighbor girls walked in my house yesterday and said, "Um... Kacey? Do you even know its Halloween time?!" Thanks kid...