Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Guess who's back...back again...

When I saw on Emily's returning flight itinerary that she would have a layover (although short) in SLC I knew that Q and I had to get up there and see her! We sure have missed our Emily, and Q has enjoyed getting her own cards and letters from her Auntie Em for the last 1 1/2 years. We were both so excited to see her!! 
It is crazy to think that Emily was there for everyday of the first 2 1/2 years of Q's life, and then missed the next 1 1/2, but I was pretty proud of myself for being a dedicated weekly writer to Em, and keeping her updated with pictures and stories of her little Q monster. So now that she's home it's like she never left. 






Now we just need her to move closer so we can have some more fun, and make some more memories!!


1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hello! I love your bright blue pants! You look fabulous!