Sunday, May 26, 2013

That's how Ruff Ryders roll...


We sure our glad that we live so close to Kim and Elsie. It's a great way to spend the day, letting the girls play like crazy while Kim and I just hangout and chat.













Plus, Q and I have had some fun times just the two of us. She keeps me entertained. 


Q and I were pretty sick one day and feeling kind of down, then I found Sister Act 2 on tv and were instantly happy. Man, i love that movie. Oh happy day!





went and saw "epic". I love that she loves movies. 
Q is obsessed with her new bathing suit...not many people can pull off bright yellow! plus, I love the fact that I can find her easily in a crowd. 
Q and I tried out a little gym here in orem...there was soooo many kids. I was hating it, but Q loved jumping around.

Q loves picking "flowers" for me

2 comments:

Kim said...

We're glad you live close to us, too!

Colleen said...

Cousin-sisters! I love that Q and Elsie have each other. You can tell they are so happy to have each other too! What a sweet pair!