Tuesday, July 24, 2007

hey shorty it's your birthday....


i never know if when you start these things if you should back blog or just start it from current events. is there a rule? oh well...i will just do what i want....my life motto. anyway, i wanted to post some pictures of my birthday trip to seattle with some of the coolest people i know. it was awesome. we went all touristy and checked out the pacific science center, aquarium, the zoo, the museum of flight, pike place market, took a harbor tour, and checked out the view from west seattle (seen here).

i love seattle. i miss it so much. on friday night we went and watched theater sports, an improv comedy game (like who's line is it anyway). me and my friend liz used to go all the time in high school and wanted to share the experience with my friends. emily tried to participate and call out an idea for a sketch but the host confused her short arm as lynette holding up her arm and wouldn't call on emily. michelle got a new fight song made up for the soap lake eagles. hilarious. here are some more pictures.

3 comments:

EmilyG said...

Yo-I'm a little sad there was no mention of seeing me in line at the club. Too bad I was with that guy (first and last date) because I wanted to come sit with and talk to you girls. And, enjoy being single. Could I have just blown $150 on windsurfing gear if I was married? Probably not. And you would probably have to compromise on TiVo, which would be way worse than being alone. :) I'll write you an e-mail later. Peace.

Kim said...

I'm impressed with your blog. I love all your pop culture references. See, I knew you would have a good blog! You're the best.

melanie said...

Milo and I went to that comedy place in Seattle. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. I would love to go back...