Friday, July 11, 2008

the roof the roof the roof is on fire...

So I wish I could post about my feelings on the SYTYCD results show last night...but I can't....cause instead...there was like 3 hours of reports on the fires in eastern washington taking up my network tv last night! oh i hate that. After looking on the internet this morning I know who got kicked off and i am quite excited about that. But i missed the group dance number. The local Fox channel said it was going to replay the show tonight so hopefully I can catch it then....but it's too little too late.

6 comments:

Emily Katlyn West said...

I'm quite excited about the results myself, but bummed we didn't get to see Katie Perry Perform. . . . .that was really the only reason I tuned in, I don't know about you!

::lindsay said...

I didn't get to see it either. I'm glad Comfort & Thayne went home though. I like pretty much everyone in the Top 10 this year so next week's elimination will be really hard.

melanie said...

Ditto the annoyance! And tonight for the replay our satellite is being retarded. Not happy! But I am happy about who went home, whew!

ashleyboice said...

that is the worse...I hate when they interrupt my programing for the stinkin news.

mumovearls said...

Yah- I was yelling at the TV last night... who cares about the stinking fire...ok we do - but don't interrupt my SYTYCD!looks like you guys had fun on the fourth... Jared's dance will forever be burned in my mind...-n

Carolyn said...

Okay. I really hope you got to watch the show. It would totally have been worth watching it. And, I am so, so glad Comfort went home! Yay!