Wednesday, July 30, 2008

tell me bout it...tell me how you feel

Just a few little things I needed to jot down.

1. My sister Kimmie and my friend Em are putting together a little shower for me. Em has a shout-out about it on her page if you are interested.

2. I wanted to apologize to anybody who has tried to call me to talk or see how I am doing. I really appreciate it, and although I mostly likely don't answer I know you care and that means a lot. I have never been a big phone talker, and especially now it seems hard to talk. But thank you.

3. My mom's estate sell went really well and we are only left with a couple large items that we are going to try and sell online. It was a lot of work, but we all pulled together and got through it. We had everything from furniture to antique items, clothes to kitchen supplies. Boy did my mom love to shop! I mean the amount of christmas items, bras (34 to be exact), and candles (2 huge bins full!) were just the topper. If nothing else she was a "consumer" and definitely kept the economy going. :)

4. Now that my mom's house is empty it's time for me to go through mine and get it ready. Yep, after only 7 months of being a "homeowner" it's time to retire. I am hoping to sell my house and move into my mom's. Kim and Aaron are there for now, but will be moving out in the next couple of months, and I will take over the space. If my house sells quickly (hopefully) I will move into the house and we will just have one big party for a little bit. good times.

6 comments:

dirty>south said...

34 bras. That is just retarded.

Kim said...

1. so excited for the shower! so excited for baby!

2. I'm so not a phone talker either. Lately it's been easier to stay inside my little hole and work through the stress. Glad we can text!

3. Yippee...the estate sale is over. I was seriously dreading that thing. We are kind of professional garage sale people though. Maybe we should make that a career!

4. Looking forward to the party!

mumovearls said...

34 bras? At Macy's I read that every woman should have at least 10 bra's to have a complete wardrobe. I didn't even know this piece of info... maybe Tami knew something we didn't...

::lindsay said...

The estate sale was crazy. You know someone had a lot of stuff if you could say things like, "Take that item to the housewares table, the other thing to Christmas, and the dishes to kitchenware."

The baby shower will be really fun!

Crisdee said...

Is there something wrong with having 34 bras? well, I have a problem then! hahaha
Look forward for your shower... I can't believe soon you'll have your baby.. :) fun fun!!

Crisdee said...

forgot to ask... where are you registered? You've got to do that... it's awesome, I love Babies R Us,.... they have the best stuff... well, let me know bye!