Friday, March 21, 2008

ABC...it's easy as 123....

ABC's of Me

A. Attached or Single-in a perpetual state of "singleton status"

B. Best Friend(s)-I've always believed it was better to never let one person know "everything" about you...that way if things go bad they can't hurt you....wow that sounds really cynical...

C. Cake or Pie- pie! for sure. especially grandma earls' homemade pies....i'm not usually a baked goods fan, but I can't say no to a slice of this little heaven.

D. Day of Choice- um...saturday of course! I get to sleep in, catch up on shows, and hang out with friends or family...perfect. Plus when summer rolls around you can see me by the pool every saturday.

E. Essential Item- let's just say i'm not signing up for survivor or man vs. wild anytime soon. I need TV, I need food and clean water, I need music, I need electricity.

F. Flavor of Ice Cream-Tillamook Rocky Road or Chocolate Peanut Butter.....pure goodness.

G. Gummy Bears or Worms-Best invention ever...gummy coke bottles! Just try them...trust me.

H. Hometown-does this mean where I grew up or where I currently live? I will put where I grew up cause it's so much cooler. Grew up in Kirkland Washington until the age of about 13 then finished off my younger years in Bellevue.

I. Indulgences-I am a sucka for a massage....either my head, body, feet, or hands....it's all good!

J. January or July- who likes january? it's the worst. so cold. July by far is cooler. Sun, yummy fruit, fireworks...

K. Kids- sure why not?

L. Last movie I saw in theatre- Juno-so funny and such great quotes!

M. Marriage Date- really? had to throw that in there to make all us single people feel stupid...really? just kidding.

N. Number of siblings- 3. two quiet, funny, driven, and talented brothers. and one kind, good-natured, loving, honest sister.

O. Orange or Apples- I thought you couldn't compare the two? I like the little satsuma oranges cause they are easy to peel, but a good crisp apple is also delicious...

P. Phobias or Fears- clowns, santa clauses in the mall, un-purportioned people, heights

Q. Quote- I love movie quotes and this one is my favorite. I have never seen the movie it's from but I just think it's hilarious..."Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

R. Reason to smile- I'm not dead.

S. Season- Spring. Flowers blooming, Sun shining, yummy fruits and vegetables coming into season...

T. Tag- you're it....?

U. Unknown fact about me- I don't know if there is anything left?....When I was in the fifth grade I ran for ASB secretary. We made posters highlighting my good attributes using the initials in my first name. On one of the posters my mom "accidentally" put GOOD LOOKING for "g" instead of GOOD STUDENT...yeah that wasn't embarrassing at all...although I won the election so maybe it worked.

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- why is it worded like this? I would say lover of animals...especially good tasting animals...

W. Worst Habit- don't realy have any bad habits...i'm just that awesome.

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- x'rays look so much cooler. When I was going to school in Hawaii I had an accident involving a moped and some cement. I had to go this little hospital in Kahuku where the doctor wore board shorts, scrub top, and flip flops and was outside smoking when we arrived. I got an x-ray of my head and neck...which was pretty awesome...not awesome was the actual concussion.

Y. Your favorite Food- i'll go with lindsay and say anything I don't have to cook myself....shocker. Although my favorite "types" of foods are either italian or chinese.

Z. Zodiac- Gemini! Holla!! Here are some characteristics...I wonder if it fits????

Gemini traits


Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively


On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

People born under this sign can often appear to be interested and interesting, but sometimes emotionally detached. Constant questioners, they love to dominate conversations by sharing information, but not of a personal nature. They can really get others talking. For instance, they'll know your birth date, your first grade teacher’s name and your blood type after your first meeting, but you won't know theirs.



2 comments:

Kim said...

I love that story about your ASB campaign sign. How embarrassing!

::lindsay said...

ASB sign--too funny.

Could you be any more of a Gemini?