Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pour some sugar on me...(Ooh, in the name of love)

TOP 5 FAVORITE EASTER TREATS:

5. Anything with the shiny wrapper:


Regular candy just looks so much more enticing when it's wrapped in a shiny pink, purple, or turqouise wrapper...oh I love easter colors!

4. Cadbury creme eggs:

They may look slightly disgusting, and some are not fans of the taste...but add me to the list of egg lovers. I love biting into the yummy cadbury chocolate and tasting the sugary deliciousness that awaits inside. Plus I just think the whole idea is so creative.

3. Reese's peanut butter eggs:

Some may argue that they taste exactly like the normal cups, but I would beg to differ. I think the reese's workers add a little extra punch of peanutty goodness to these bad boys just in celebration of easter....thank you reese's.

2. Peep's:

Marshmallows=good--- Sugar coating=good--- put them together in a delicious easter animal form and you have one delicious treat!

1. Cadbury mini-eggs:


Little bites of heaven. These things are soooooooo delicious. Amazingly smooth chocolate, candy coated shell, bite-size goodness....I look forward to these treats all year...Oh Cadbury you know how to make me smile!

7 comments:

Krystin said...

cadbury mini eggs... YUM. and the reese's eggs DO taste different! They are way more fresh than the ones you can get off the shelf any time of the year :)

::lindsay said...

I LOVE Cadbury--mini eggs and creme eggs. I don't discriminate.

I also heart robin eggs. Sooo yummy.

melanie said...

Easter is my all time favorite candy. I do actually look forward to when it fills the isles. Is that sad? I want a Cadbury Creme egg or Mini eggs right now, delicious! And Peeps. I need to go to the store.

Anonymous said...

I love how you are one of the only people I know that loves peeps! I hear ya on the Reese's. Those do taste better than the cups. Nette

Kacey Nielsen said...

Did you know they came out with a Christmas version of Cadbury mini eggs? They were heaven in their red and green gloriousness. I'm also with lindsey on the robins eggs. Yum

Kim said...

I am eating the mini eggs at this very moment and loving it!! I feel the same about Easter colors...they make me happy.

camery said...

You are 100% right on with your top five. For the longest time I would stock up on Mini-Eggs in the spring. The idea was to have a supply on hand in, I don't know, October when I really needed some. Unfortunately, no matter how many I stockpiled, the supply never lasted past April. I have since given up on that one but I still eat my fair share this time of year!