Monday, March 3, 2008

Lazy sunday...wake up in the late afternoon

Do you wanna know what I did all weekend?.....absolutely nothing. Heck, I didn't even get showered until about 7 o'clock at night....and I don't know exactly why I bothered to even do that. Saturday and Sunday was just me, my couch, and whatever was on television. I thought about going out and renting some movies, but decided that required wayyyyyy to much effort and just found something ridiculous to watch on tv instead. I haven't decided if this lazy weekend was pathetic, or just relaxing but either way that's how it was.

Perhaps this week will bring some excitement and some stories....

3 comments:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Hey! I have an idea. . . . .maybe this weekend we could watch "Across the Universe" tripped out on acid. . . . .and that way we can understand it better! Sounds exciting to me, and I think I know a guy!

But seriously though, I need a story filled weekend like ASAP!

Kim said...

I think a nice weekend filled with nothing to do is nice as long as you are happy. That's all that matters. I love being able to do exactly what I want when I want. That's a nice feeling!

Jenifer said...

Sounds perfect to me! I wish my weekend had been like that!