Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's not a fantasy, but it's reality...

My sister and I were discussing last night the amazing line-up of shows we have tonight and I came to the realization that I (angie bates) am a total reality show junkie. The fact that I get way too excited that tonight we have the Gauntlet III finale, Survivor (special night), and American idol to watch back to back leads me to believe that I have a problem....but honestly it's a problem that I don't want to fix (perhaps I should be on "intervention") So in honor of my fabulous tv line-up tonight I am going to make a list of reality shows that I either currently am watching or ones I am looking forward to returning....don't judge. :)

survivor
big brother
american idol
america's best dance crew
beauty and the geek
top chef
america's next top model
project runway
make me a supermodel
real world/road rules challenge
the hills
bad girls club
intervention
real housewives of new york city
high school reunion
high school confidential
amazing race
so you think you can dance
pussycat dolls: search for girlicious
that's amore
oprah's big give
trading spaces
hell's kitchen


phew...it feels good to get that out....

4 comments:

Krystin said...

oh and don't forget Hells Kitchen coming up again too!!!!!

i too am a reality tv show junkie.

Kim said...

What a fun tv night!!

Krystin said...

yeah is fatima the one that didn't shave her pits on yesterdays episode? that was... GRRRRROSS. ewe.

Alissa Maxwell said...

Oh, it just warms my soul to know someone watches more reality than I do. I finally had to ban on "Rock of Love 2" at our house - just too trashy!