Monday, October 5, 2009

This used to be my playground. This used to be my childhood dream.

Autumn is here, and winter is fast approaching which means Qiana's days outside are coming to an end, and I will have to entertain a little girl with inside activities...hmmm...

Qiana has always enjoyed being outside, and we recently started going to the playground where she can walk and crawl around and explore. She is a huge fan of the swing that I can sit in with her and make us go high. She laughs every time.

Here are some pictures from our last trip to the park.

she was loving this hippo.



I love how these jeans fit around her cute bottom.


we were playing peek-a-poo in this little caterpillar



the rock wall...she got as high as emily could. hahhaa:)


goodbye summer.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is a great park! We tried going on a walk this evening but didn't get very far. It's way too cold. Yes, those jeans are to die for!

Emily Katlyn West said...

oh we are funny aren't we! The Q trumps me in style and now atheltic ability! What's next?. . .I don't think I wanna know!