A few random thoughts regarding pop culture....
1. If SYTYCD called and said that someone had to drop out and wanted to know if I would be the replacement...I would say heck No...cause you know you are the first to be eliminated anyways..especially if you get assigned ballroom (the kiss of death)..now that's a wasted trip.
2.Is there any doubt that the final 3 on Top Chef will be the Voltaggio Brothers and Kevin? I hope Kevin wins.
3. If I hear one more story about the "balloon boy" I will scream. Now that's bad parenting. And to quote a tweet from John Mayer "shouldn't he really be called 'the attic boy'?"
4. I HATE ED HARDY T-SHIRTS! hate hate hate hate them. I was going to do a whole post on this, but decided I didn't want to give any more of my time to this ridiculous brand worn mostly by complete morons.
5. Is it just me or has Vampires taken over everything. It's gotten ridiculous. First Twilight, then True Blood, and now The vampire Diaries on CW....aghhhh!
6. These two are my top favorites on Top Model.
Most of the girls drive me crazy...like every cycle...and yet I keep watching. I may need help.
7. When someone tries to invite you to mafia wars, Farmiville, or any other stupid application on Facebook...I wish there a way that you could have a pop-up come on their screen that says "if you value your friendship with this person at all you will delete this request immediately...they are NOT interested"
8. I am super excited about Halloween..I just love seeing the costumes, eating the candy, and watching kids trick-or-treat.... but I am even more excited about Emily's birthday party in December. We are having a house party that is a costume party..themed "Advertising Characters or Icons". I am thinking either Miss Chiquita Banana or the Swiss Miss Girl?
9. This is the album cover for Adam Lambert's album....
I think it's pretty subtle and very hetero...
10. I can't wait for the Peppermint flavored items to hit stores. I blame all my winter weight gain on peppermint hot chocolates from Starbucks, and Peppermint Bark from Ghiradelli's....oh but it is so delicious when it hits my lips.
Any thoughts you want to share?