Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am number one, no matter if you like it ....

Well another season of American Idol is over and I feel a wave of satisfaction. I think the finale show was amazing. With good performances, funny moments, and a deserving winner.

Congrats to David Cook!
I hope he becomes successful and is able to do great things. He has an amazing voice, adorable smile, and obviously I kind heart.
And to David Archuleta...I'm sure we haven't heard from the last of you either. I expect big things...

Two of my favorite moments of the night were the

1. Pip "audition" with the cast of the summer movie "Tropic Thunder"....if you missed it...here it is....get ready to laugh.



2. And The Love Guru mentoring....Mariska Hargitay!



Now it's time for So You Think You Can Dance...and you know there will be plenty of blogs about that in the future!! So excited.

5 comments:

Krystin said...

And doesn't he have the most attractive man cry ever??

DANCE!!!!!

Brianne said...

I'm so excited! I loved The Love Guru bit and the Pip audition. Too funny. I also loved the Guitar Hero commercials with both David's "Risky Business" moves. Did Amanda Overmyer seem to not want to be there last night or what?

Angie said...

k dizz----oh don't even get me started on how sexy david cook is...wow! and yes his cry is so hot.

brianne--oh my gosh...i hated amanda this whole time, and last night confirmed why...so glad we probably won't ever see her again.

Kim said...

The more I think about it, the more I feel he is best choice. I think he's much more ready for stardom. Loved them both, though!!

Piper said...

I was peeing my pants when Mike Meyers said "Mariska Hargitay"!
I thought everything turned out just fine... I'm sure we'll see great things from both Davids...