I know there is no set formula to being a good mother, but being a first time and single mom I need to up my odds a little bit so I am sending out an S.O.S. to all the mothers out there for a little advice. I have had some wonderful mothers surround me throughout my life and I think I have learned so much from all of them but there is always more to learn. Things change all the time, what we once thought was the "solution" has now become obsolete and a new technique or "must-have" gadget has graced the market....so please fill me in on everything I need to know.
1. The worst thing about pregnancy is….
But I have found that this helps….
2. One thing I wish I would have done before the baby came was….
3. One thing I wish I would have know about childbirth is….
4. One thing every mother should know about newborns is….
5. One of the greatest inventions/toy/gadget, in regards to babies, is….
6. One invention/toy/gadget that you can do without is….
7. In soothing a baby, I have found that___________works best.
8. A new mother can never buy enough….
9. The best piece of advice I got about raising children is….
10. Anything else?....
Please email me your responses. Thank you.