Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Friends forever...with you everywhere...

Me and my friend Emily have a very interesting relationship....but it works. See.... I keep a running list of money she owes me and she keeps a list of things she will have to buy me when she gets famous. Since we became friends I have pretty much been banking on her as my future meal ticket. She will be famous someday, and when that day comes I will come calling with this list.

THE LIST (so far) OF THINGS EMILY WILL BUY ME WHEN SHE BECOMES FAMOUS:

1. A villa in Tuscany.


2. A pimped out RV.


3. A tv that fills a whole wall in my entertainment room.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I need a friend like that. For now, I'll just settle for my dreams of winning the lottery.

Annie said...

Hmmm...Can I have a tab, too?

Gwen Stoker said...

for now I am settling for her dads old cadi so i can waste her in the demo derby.

Nina said...

Can I at least come over and swim in your awesome pool, watch a good movie in your theater and roll with you somewhere fun in your pimped out RV??? J/K :O)