Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let’s settle down... Let’s chill

Q has found a new place to hangout.
Yep, that's the toy chest.

The other night, I am in the kitchen, and look over at her, and she has made herself at home.
In the midst of the toys.

She was in there forever...

Just talking to her babies

and playing with her stuffed animals
She would get out, gather more toys, and venture back into her cozy spot. 

Just look how happy she is with herself.


Oh, I was finally able to catch my little miss chatty on video. she LOVES to talk, too bad she sounds like the swedish chef on the Muppets:
Here she is talking and entertaining me as i get ready for day.  

And here she is "reading" to Emily and I.

P.s. Judging by these pictures, and videos you would think that Q never wears any clothes...I promise it is just coincidence and not a new "lifestyle" we are adapting.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Just thought I'd let you know, according to my 4 yo: "She is so cute, just so cute!"

Kelsey and Jon Edwards said...

Yay to being able to read your blog! Your daughter is adorable. I thoroughly enjoy being a part of your blog/life.

Kim said...

I can't believe Elsie never discovered the joy of the toy chest. She looks like she's having a blast!!

ashleyboice said...

those videos are the cutest thing ever.