Monday, August 30, 2010

She works hard for her money....

Q has recently become obsessed with helping mommy with chores. She has to help push the vacuum, likes to unload the tupperware and silverware from the dishwasher, must be handed all clothing so she can be the one to put it in the dryer from the washer, and now requires her own set of tools while mommy is using some to fix things around the house.
My garbage disposal broke. it was awful. I had to purchase a new one, and luckily a friend lent me her husband to come and install it. I did watch a DIY yourself video online about how to replace a garbage disposal, but I was already stressed out about the recent garage sale and just didn't get around to it.  Q was eager to help out where needed, but really just got in the way most of the time. But the girl tries. At one point I was laying on the ground looking up at the garbage disposal under the sink, and instantly felt a little body right next to me, laying on the ground and checking out the damage as well.
To give the fix it man a little space, I gave Q some smaller tools and let her "go to work" on the cabinets, fridge, and anything else that was in reach.
She was very happy with her work

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've got some jobs for her. Just send her down! :)