Monday, October 8, 2007

they say it's your birthday...(one day late)



i admire you

i admire the glorious love you show to your family and friends
i admire the righteousness you have to endureth to the end

i admire the smiles you share to brighten up each day
i admire the woman you have become in every single way

i admire the skills you have as a mother and a wife
i admire the positive outlook you have when it comes to life

i admire the way you deal with others whether you like them or not
i admire the life you have and all the blessings that you got

i admire the strength you show when life doesn't go your way
i admire the faith you had when heaven took your baby away

i admire your amazing beauty, on the inside and the out
i admire the unconditional love for us, for which i have no doubt

i admire you as a woman, wife, mother, and a friend
i admire you as my sister, an admiration without end


happy birthday kimmy!



I have loved you since the day you were born. I have been blessed because you are in my life. thank you for being not only an amazing sister but a true friend. I appreciate all you do for me and all the joy you have given my life. you are an amazing example to me of love, devotion, faith, courage, and kindness.

I love you.

9 comments:

::lindsay said...

I loved that! What a great tribute to Kim and so true!

Kim said...

OK, that gets me back for my post about Paxton. I wasn't expecting that!

Thank you so much. That was really nice. I think you are the best sister in the world and I love and appreciate you very much. Thanks for making me feel special!

Piper said...

Angie, you are so great at saying what needs to be said! Good job! Can I second that? Love to you!

Colleen said...

Awwwww, I love that! And I love Kim too!

Alissa Maxwell said...

Happy Birthday to our special Kimberleanne! You're a rock star and so much more.

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Kim!

Great post Angie. Such tender words for your sister, something I have always wanted. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Angie, you seriously kick ass! I love you! Thanks for being such a great sister to Kim! - Aaron

mumovearls said...

Happy Late birthday to Kim- Angie that's so sweet -n

Erin said...

Angie, you are such a sweetheart. What a nice thing to say about your sister. And Happy late birthday to Kim! I sure miss you girls. I suggest next summer we plan a little Newport Ward YW reunion. Maybe we could hold it at the Ensign Ranch, I do remember making some fond memories at Youth Conference! (J/K about the Ranch, but I would love to see you girls!)