Monday, October 22, 2007

a simple line can make you laugh

i spent the weekend catching up on some shows and of course "the office" was top of the list. so to start of the week with a laugh here are my

TOP 5 OFFICE QUOTES (for the last two episodes):

1. Michael: No one asked you anything ever so whomever’s name is Toby why don’t you take a letter opener and stick it into your skull.

2. Kelly:
Ryan used me as an object.

3. Phyllis: I want to understand what you're saying, but it's difficult for me when you use that tone.

4. Michael: You're a presentation tool...

5. Darryl: Hey! How about instead of yelling at our sweet little Miss Kapoor over five hundred sheets of paper you get back to your desk. Start sellin' multiple reams like a man. (loving me some darryl this season...)

honorable mention: andy's acapella version of "take a chance on me". brilliant!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I've really enjoyed that last few episodes of the office. Andy is one of my favorites!

::lindsay said...

I heart the Office big time! Even if your in a bad mood, you start watching it and then can't help but laugh!

Krystin said...

haha, my favorite part was when Phyllis had the post its on her fingers and then crumpled them up in her face... i am determined to do that at work this week

Colleen said...

I loved the Phyllis line too! Hardy har!

Jill said...

Love the office, love the a cappella wooing, loved how Shrute Farms is now wireless, but that Dwight will find where Mose hid the wires soon...