Tuesday, October 30, 2007

hey dj keep playin my song..all night

TOP 5 SONGS I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW:

1. alicia keys "no one": the rhythm of this song is so outstanding. the heavy drum and piano are such a awesome combination. add in her amazing melodic voice and you have a hit. this song makes me want to get into an unsupported relationship with someone just so i can sing this song with the emotion that she does. i love me some alicia. she is so so talented and i am glad she is back with a new album.



2. rihanna feat ne-yo "hate that i love you": ne-yo=awesome rihanna=catchy tunes...what a team. this song is so fun to sing loud to in the car. i sincerely hope ne-yo sticks around for awhile, i am a huge fan of his work.

3. jay-z "blue magic": glad that jay-z realizes that his "retirement" a couple years ago was a stupid idea. he still has alot to say and still can put out the jamz. this song has an amazing beat and i love jigga's voice. plus pharrell singing the hook is amazing. go HOVA!

4. linkin park "bleed it out": there is something about really angry songs that get me pumped up sometimes. limp bizkit "break stuff" papa roach "last resort" three days grace "pain"...all good ones. linkin park has had some amazing ones in the past as well and this one is a current favorite. chester's voice amazes me, with such emotion and yet control...i'm a huge fan. plus the guitar in this song, especially in the beginning just gets the blood going.

5. carrie underwood "so small": off her new album, carrie continues to prove that her amazing voice is what got her this far. i love her stuff and am so happy that she has been a success. when a little country is what you need carrie underwood is your girl.

honorable mention: justin timberlake feat beyonce "until the end of time (remix)". not that justin needs any improvement, but this song is a good little ditty. beyonce adds a nice touch, and i am a big fan of male/female duet songs.

6 comments:

Nina said...

What do you think of the new Linkin Park CD? I am a fan of them but have not heard their new stuff.

Angie said...

it's good. a little harder then the previous albums. more chester, less mike shinoda. but still good.

Krystin said...

i LOVE alicias new song... does JT also sing that song with Reba Mcintire?

Kim said...

I do love that Alicia Keyes song. She has such an awesome voice. I don't if I've heard the new Carrie Underwood...I'll have to listen for it. I like her, too. I don't hear much new music anymore now that I'm just home all day. You'll have to keep me in the loop.

Brianne said...

I love Jay-Z and Linkin Park. I went to a Linkin Park concert when I was 8 months pregnant with my first. It was SO good! I'm not a huge country fan but I do love Carrie Underwood.

I didn't know Jay-Z came out with a new album. I'll have to check it out. I was so disappointed when he retired but assumed it wouldn't last forever.

Just like Kim, being at home all day has squashed my music listening too. I don't think I've downloaded or purchased a CD in over a year. So, so sad! I will be purchasing Josh Groban's Noel here shortly. I remember seeing him on Ally McBeal with you at your house all those years ago! We need to get together sometime soon to catch up!

mumovearls said...

Love those songs-nena