Monday, December 10, 2007

baby i'm amazed by you...

Sad day. My favorite team is now out of the race, no big surprise, the team I usually like never wins and such is the case this year. Its crazy how the race changes every week, I think this is one reason why it's such an amazing show that people really like. It's not like survivor, where most seasons the power never shifts around and you can almost guess who will be in the top two or three in the end. On this show, one bad decision, one missed flight, one misread direction, and you are "the last to arrive". Such was the case last night. My team, brother and sister azaria and hendekea

signed up for business class tickets instead of the economy class ones, and therefore had to take a later flight...and cost them the game. devastating. this team was a class-act, very nice to other teams, trustworthy, and kind-hearted to the locals....meanwhile you still have "dysfunctional dating couple" in the race, that pretty much "break-up" every episode...how are they still on there?? my new team is the "goth couple".

it made me laugh to find out that vyxin comes from a military father (I wonder what he thinks of her and especially her boyfriend). They have surprised me from the beginning with their athleticism, kindness, and competitive spirit. I am now rooting for them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is emily and i just wanted to say how i'm totally rooting for the goth couple . . . And i totally hate the couple that breakup every show! Last night they where ridiculous and i wanted to punch them in the face.

Jill said...

I like the goth couple and TK and Rachel. Jack had picked the brother sister team and was bummed last night when they didn't make it, he totally thought it would be a non-elimination round. As far as Nate and Jennifer go-I just want to sit on them and hit them with a shoe-stupid for having such a fun chance and fighting the whole way. I am also not fond of Cristina's dad-he is an a s s!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend! Oh yeah look at me not only reading your blog, but posting a comment too!!! I'm digging the goth couple too...wasn't ever a big fan of the brother/sister team, but when you hurt I hurt. ;o)

Kim said...

I'm not really sure who I'm rooting for this season. I think I like TK & Rachel because they are always so calm and collected with each other and others. I can tell you who I want to be gone immediately...Nate and Jen. Wow, they are super annoying. She reminds me of Flo (was that her name) who was such a b****!

Colleen said...

I think Kynt and Vyxsin are pretty awesome too. They show us that stereotyping anyone can really be a mistake! Such nice people, especially Vyxsin. Jen and Nate can go anytime. I think it is stupid to say, "If we can't get along on this race, we will never be together." So many couples come on this race and say that. Whatever! It amazes me when someone CAN get along on this race, as if the race is like normal life situations! Go goths! I too will miss Kea and Azaria. I also wouldn't mind seeing gramps and grandson go, or the father/daughter, I like the daughter, but the father is kind of a poop. She is trying so hard, and he really very rarely tries to be nice.