Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'

So I made another offer on a house last night so we will see what happens. It was uber awkward though cause I was still at the office talking to my realtor when the owner came to pick up the offer paperwork. He stood there reading the papers and then was like "her name sounds familiar, I'm just trying to figure out if a know her" (I didn't know him) --the realtor and I shot glances at each and I just sat there quiet, not knowing if I should say something. Then he was "did she used to own a purple camaro?" and finally I was like "that's actually me.....and no". Way awkward! We ended up all talking for a bit, asking and answering questions, which may work in my favor because he can put a face to the offer and see I am a "normal" girl. Who knows. This stuff is all so confusing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummer about the other offer... that's how job stuff would go for me, you get excited and kind of makes plans then you get totally rebuffed (sp?). good luck with this one! -Nette Nette

Kim said...

Oh, I know how much you don't like awkward situations. I'm sure you pulled it out, though. I'm wishin' and hopin' with you...and really hope that I can be your designing helper!

dirty>south said...

if only there were a clown, midget or santa claus in the room at that same moment. ohhhhhhhh.