Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I...who have nothing

It's true. I have no thoughts to speak of. I have sat in front of this computer the last couple days trying to figure out something to write and i can't think of a single thing.

I was going to post a couple videos from a performance by my friend emily who performed a 30 minute set of christmas and non-christmas songs in the town center for the lighting of downtown, but unfortunately the quality isn't outstanding and so i don't want to post them. but trust me she was awesome.

i could also talk about my weekend, but since nothing too exciting happened it would be a worthless recap and minutes out of your day that you will never get back.

I think i am just tired. maybe a good night's sleep (something I haven't gotten since friday) will revive my creativity and tomorrow i can come out with somethin bangin'. but right now it's hard enough to concentrate on folding 500+ statements correctly and stuffing them into envelopes.

3 comments:

Kim said...

We all have those days. Plus, stuffing envelopes is the worst! Only a couple more weeks until Christmas!

melanie said...

Funny I started a blog with this same exact theme. And I even got bored with that so you made it even further than me! I might try and finish it later but really, same thing nothing going on!

::lindsay said...

Yuck, stuffing envelopes sounds like no fun at all.

What are you doing this weekend? You should come and go Xmas shopping and hang out with us.