Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New York to the heart but got love fo' all...

I went to bed at 5:30 last night. yep, that's right. when I say I am tired and perhaps need to get some sleep you know it's gonna happen. I woke up a couple times in the evening when friends called or text me, but was able to go right back to sleep. Oh man. what a great night. socializing with people is fun, watching tv is fun, but laying in a comfy warm bed and sleeping as long as you want...that is priceless.

this morning I got up, got ready (which was easy cause my hair only needed "touch-ups"--I must not have moved a whole lot in the night), then made some poached eggs on toast and watched I love New York before work.

anyone else watch that show? I love it. Such a guilty pleasure show. It's so crazy and New York is so trashy and yet she has amazing men like Ezra aka: "Buddha"


and David aka: "Punk"

fighting for her love....makes no sense. Those men are wayyyyyyyy to good for her. I hope she winds up with "Tailor made"


that guy is a spineless weasle who would be perfect for someone like New York who needs to boss the men around. Buddha doesn't take that stuff from her and it drives her crazy. Plus Sis. Patterson, New York's mom who is possibly a transvestite, loves Taylor made cause she can control him. If New York was smart, not likely, she will pick Buddha. He would help her get out from underneath her mom's control and make her a better person (he would have his work cut out for him). But we all know that won't happen. Most likely whomever she picks will probably only last until the reunion show where more drama will ensue....and I, of course, will be watching!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I haven't watched this season, but I love clips on The Soup. The show always provides great material!

dirty>south said...

DO YOU HAVE LOVE FOR NEW YORK!?

YOU KNOW I DO, BABY!

Krystin said...

I am a faithful i love new york watcher. I think the whole show is a fake though- last seasons reunion show when (i'm havin a complete brain fart) the winner came out that proposed to her, and was saying how she was dissin his mom blaugh blaugh- it was all cut weird, and the sound didn't match up. I was a little skeptical. They did this thing on the morning radio show down here saying that sister patterson wasn't even new yorks mom- just some acctress, and she's not that much older than her.

I love reality show conspiracies :)
And i just think Tailor Made is a weird skinny white boy nerd with lots of money that has jungle fever. Is that a politically correct term i can use on here?

Anonymous said...

I watch faithfully as well and I think that New York's so called "mom" is a gargoyle, and I think New York is a gargoyle too, so they must be at least related. and I actually kinda like tailor made...