Wednesday, December 19, 2007

i'm a loser baby...

(warning: biggest loser spoilers ahead)



watched the finale of the biggest loser last night....
and shocker a guy won....
yeah is it even possible for a girl to win this competition? Many of the contestants looked just amazing, and some looked like they had been slacking a little bit. that made me sad for them. I would be so strssed about going on national television knowing that I hadn't lost as much weight as people would expect...don't know if i would even show up. But some of the contestants had obviously been doing their best to shed the pounds and get into amazing shape. Those were impressive. Kae, down to 97 lbs with tons of muscle, looked gorgeous. Neil, who had lots tons of weight on the show, looked super slim, and had lost 51% of his original body weight....amazing. Julie, one of my favorite contestants and one of the final four, came back looking super fabulous and a little bit like jenny mccarthy. She had lost about 40% of her original body weight and was finally confident enough to go into her husbands office, although they were missing the christmas party (that she hasn't attended in years because of her weight) because the show was taping the same night. but the biggest losers of the night were the twin brothers Jim (winner of the 100K) and Bill (winner). They each lost about 50% of their original body weight and both looked buff and very tan. I think it would be easier in a competition like this to have a friend, sibling, etc that you are very competitive with, in order to keep you focused with an eye on the prize. but congrats to them both cause it worked.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I wasn't surprised that Bill won...both of those guys really looked amazing. You're right, though. I think it would such a big help to have someone close to you to work with and compete with. I thought the exact same thing about Julie...she totally looked like Jenny McCartney. How funny!

Krystin said...

i think Julie looked the best out of the final 4.. Good show. I'm excited for next season.

Kim said...

I just realized that I said McCartney and not McCarthy. Funny!