Monday, February 25, 2008

POP! Goes my heart....And I just can't let you go

I'm feeling a little nostalgic this morning so I decided to sit and list the...

TOP 5 CELEBRITY FACES THAT DECORATED MY WALLS AS A CHILD:

5. Scott Baio: I wanted Charles in Charge of me...


4.Michael J. Fox: As the lovable Alex P. Keaton he stole my heart. I still think of him standing alone in the train station as Billy Vera's "at this moment" plays in the background...sad.



3. Johnny Depp: Long before he was the Hollywood blockbuster movie star that he is today, he was the rebellious undercover cop with good hair and perfect smile.


2. Donnie Wahlberg:D As the "bad boy" of the New Kids group, Donnie was my pick. "I'll be loving you forever...."


1. Kirk Cameron: C'mon...was there any contest? This guy dominated the 80's teen magazines, and dominated the space the on my wall. Just look at him...

7 comments:

Piper said...

YES!!!! I think sometimes our lives are interchangeable!! They were all so baby faced!!! What about Ralph Macchio? and Ricky Schroeder!!!??

Angie said...

oh believe me...my love for ricky was huge as well but I had to keep the number at 5, otherwise the list would have gone on forever... :)

Kim said...

Kirk Cameron was definitely the all-time best! Some ofmy other favorites were Mackenzie Astin (spelling?) and Will Wheaton...oh wait, maybe I shouldn't be admitting that one! But, Kirk, oh he was so hot!

mumovearls said...

I love your list! they are all Hotty Hot Pants!-n

::lindsay said...

I loved me some Kirk Cameron back in the day! Yep, I'd buy BOP and tear out his centerfold and put in on my wall.

Brenda said...

Wow, does that bring back memories! I hate to admit it, but I went to a New kids on the Block concert once and still have the tee shirt, giant, button, program from the concert and their CD's... I think I keep them just to make my hubby think I'm crazy!

dirty>south said...

2 words: Alyssa Milano