Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TOP 5 REASONS WHY "America's Best Dance Crew" IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TELEVISION:

5. Straight up Hip-Hop:
A whole show dedicated to hip-hop dancing, and dancing done well....could it be any better? Thanks MTV!

4. Kabba Modern:
Gotta love the asians...and they can dance. My second favorite group on this show. Those girls seriously represent.



3. JC Chasez.
I always considered him one of the top two most talented members of N'sync (justin being the other one of course) I felt bad that JC wasn't getting much done on his own, but now he is getting some play and I think his comments are always constructive and helpful. Welcome back to the limelight JC!


2. Shane Sparks.
He's hot, sexy, and talented and now, with this show, I get to see him every week. His comments are always insightful and his voice makes me smile.

1. The JabawockeeZ:
These guys dominate this competition for me right now. Shane Sparks calls them the "Boyz II Men" of hip-hop dance because they hit every note...and I couldn't agree more. Their style is seriously on-point.

2 comments:

Myca said...

I totally agree with you about both groups. Oh and I love love shane sparks.

Emily Katlyn West said...

Yes this show is super fabulous, I know love hearing the apologize song, because it makes me think of the Jabawokiez! That dance was seriously sweet!