Thursday, April 3, 2008

i'll be loving you forever...

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

This on MSN.com....

"They may be pushing 40, but the New Kids are returning to the block. The Boston boy band New Kids on the Block, which sold 70 million albums in the 1980s and early 1990s, has reunited and plans to release a new album and go on tour. The reunion comes 20 years after the release of the group's multi-platinum album, "Hanging Tough."

The group released a new photo Wednesday



and reportedly will appear on the Today show Friday morning -- the same time an unmarked countdown clock on http://www.nkotb.com ends.

Wahlberg said he was convinced to get back together with his former bandmates -- Joey McIntyre, brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight and Danny Wood -- when they decided to record new music. Wahlberg said he wrote 80 percent of the new material with McIntyre and Jordan Knight.

"I had no interest going out on a nostalgia tour and singing the same material," said Wahlberg, 38.

But he added, "We absolutely will do the old songs for sure."


OH MY GOSH!!! EXCITEMENT!

8 comments:

Kim said...

That is so funny because I heard about it a couple days ago and have been dying to tell you! I've already got it set on the DVR. I should've known you'd figure it out for yourself.

Anonymous said...

Yes! It's about time...whoo hoo. Can we please go? Nette

melanie said...

I feel a bit old when I hear it's been 20 years since that song. Crazy! I'm setting the DVR and can't wait. (apparently neither can Milo, ha!)

Piper said...

that cracks me up! Greg and I saw a commercial for the Today Show last night and I said, "I'll bet Kim and Angie are peeing their pants!" Ha ha!

Krystin said...

how far would you travel to see them?

Emily Katlyn West said...

Um I would sell my first born child to go to that concert!!!!!! I can't believe it. . . .It's like all my dreams have come true!

How Hot are they right now!

Piper said...

Ha! Did you see them on the Today Show this morning? It was a real buzz kill, all this excitment about the new kids, then they cut to Al Roker and the 40th anniversary of the death of Martin Luther King Jr. Nice segue.....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.