So it's official, I have a serious crush on David Cook. Each week he comes on stage and just makes me love him more and more. My obsession could be reaching unhealthy levels but I should be okay. He's just so darn cute....and talented.... So in honor of my new crush here are the:
TOP 5 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT DAVID COOK:
1. In High School, he performed in musicals, including the Music Man, West Side Story, and Singin' in the Rain. (This may come in handy next week for Andrew Lloyd Webber week)
2. He graduated from the Univ. of Central Missouri in 2006 with a degree in graphic design.
3. He has two brothers, Adam and Andrew, so because of superstition he put their initials on everything growing up. (You may have noticed the AC on his white guitar he has played on the show)
4. After his college graduation, he relocated to Tulsa to pursue his career in music, telling his family, "I just want to give myself until I'm 26 years old to get a job." (He will be 26 in December)
5. He was the lead singer and guitarist of a band called Axium from 1999 until 2006. A band he formed in his junior year of high school. One of the band's songs, "Hold," was picked up by AMC theaters "Movie Tunes" and was played before previews on over 5,000 screens nationwide.
Pretty interesting right? Plus as we have learned from the season he loves word puzzles and considers himself a "word nerd"...love that!
How cute was he last night when asked if he was single....looks into the camera and says "yes"....oh David you know how to torture me. :)
I am so excited for what the rest of the season has to offer (I've been looking forward to Andrew Lloyd Webber and Broadway week all season)....but if nothing else...as long as I get a David vs. David finale everything will be okay! I just love them both. :)