Thursday, April 2, 2009

brother brother brother...

I am so proud of my little brother Mitch. Here is an article about the restaurant that he works at in New York. In this picture he is the chef bent over cooking.


I am been fortunate enough to eat at two of the restaurants that Mitch has worked at in New York, and each experience has been amazing. I wish I could go back to New York and try out this place....sounds amazing. I hate having Mitch so far away, but I am so proud of him and the things that he has done.

3 comments:

Kim said...

It makes me all giddy to see him doing his thing. I love it!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

That's so cool!! I want to read the artical sometime!

Aly said...

It is amazing. I want to go so badly! Especially since it is close. But only if someone else is footing the bill...