Monday, July 19, 2010

it's time to dance...are you ready...let's do it...a break it down..


I have mentionned Q's obsession with Yo gabba gabba before....and it hasn't changed. The girl LOVES this show. 
For christmas, Emily had gotten her this DJ Lance Rock hat and glasses. And I have had it on her dresser ever since. A little over a week ago, I got it down and Mitch tried it on. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Q's reaction...cause she was stunned! I can only imagine, that to her, DJ Lance was now in her living room.  
Ever since then she has been loving the hat and glasses, and often requests to put in on whenever we watch the show.
Isn't she freakin adorable?


She found a mirror by her toys, and just loved her reflection
Everyone likes to get in on the action!!

so much fun.
This makes me even more excited for our little mommy and me date I have planned in November. The Yo Gabba Gabba live tour is coming to Spokane Nov 12, and I got tickets the instant I heard...I have a feeling this girl is gonna go nuts.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love that she like to look at herself in the mirror. Cute picture. :)

ashleyboice said...

that is so awesome.

dirty>south said...

"IIIIIIIIII'MMMMM BROBIE"

:: Chloe

I love their Gabba fights