Monday, January 24, 2011

I have a picture, pinned to my wall. An image of you and of me and we're laughing and loving it all...

Last November, during a visit to Nampa, I met up with my friend Zandra to have her take some pictures of Q for her 2 year mark.  Q was off and on with being cooperative, thus the different moods captured, but I think it totally fits her personality. Anyway, with the holidays and some family drama for her, it took a little bit to get them done, but Zandra got me the finished products a few days ago, and I love them.

These are some of the favorite pictures.













11 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

These are fun Angie. Really, really fun. I like the one of you holding her hand smiling and her looking like she'd better concentrate or that umbrella would carry her away.

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.goodness. could she be any cuter? great, great pictures. dai

Kim said...

They are great pictures! I love the outfit you chose. She looks so good in everything!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Those are fantastic!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I love these pictures. I love your blog. You are such a wonderful mother and a great example that I look up to. Q is one lucky girl!

Annie said...

She is so cute.

camery said...

my gosh. that is one cute, cute girl! i love these pictures!

Colleen said...

AMAZING! I love them all! And that one with just her little cheeks sticking out from under the umbrella...yay!

melanie said...

They are perfect Angie!

::lindsay said...

Love those pics. She's beautiful!

Emily Katlyn West said...

Oh Q just like your mommy...the camera loves you!