Friday, September 28, 2007

All the things (you) said...Running through my head

TOP 5 FAVORITE QUOTES FROM "THE OFFICE" (LAST NIGHT):

1. Michael: I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious.

2. Dwight: Maybe we should just skip the ceremony and set up a college fund for Meredith's son.
Michael: Have you met that kid? He's not going to college.

3. Pam: I didn't see where it started I saw where it ended.

4. Michael: Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised.

5. Dwight: As a farmer, I know that when an animal is sick, sometimes the right thing to do, is to put it out of its misery. With the electricity we're keeping Meredith alive, we could power a small fan for two days. You tell me what's unethical.

6 comments:

Kim said...

My favorite was the superstitious one. That got a good laugh out of both Aaron and I. How are you feeling about PB & J (I thought that was funny)? I like that they are together!

::lindsay said...

Jared and I were cracking up with last night's episode. So sad, but yes...we were excited for the show to be back on.

Kacey Nielsen said...

I'm still very worried about the lack of Rabies funding.

Loved it.

Piper said...

I am totally going to make some "Shrute Beet Farms" t-shirts!!

dirty>south said...

I liked Ryan's comment about how he thought he "dated a black girl" back at the Scranton branch.

Brianne said...

haha! When I was watching The Office I had a feeling you would do a top 5 something or other on it. I love it!