Friday, September 21, 2007

i'm a survivor..I'm not gon give up...I'm not gon stop

TOP 5 COMMENTS ABOUT THE SURVIVOR PREMIERE:
1. i love james. He's the very strong but very silent type, who i think will dominate at challenges, not make waves at camp, and has a good heart. he's my pick.


2. frosti makes me smile. i think he will be interesting to watch, and although he is the youngest player he seems surprisingly more mature than some past contestants and i think will be a good person to keep an eye on.....but...what the heck is "Parkour and free-running"?


3. a mullet? who is this day and age has a mullet....how can you with all the jokes.....somebody needs to help this lady.


4. a gay mormon...is that label really necessary. i wonder what religions past gay contestants have been...funny you never hear about the "gay protestant" or "gay catholic"....annoying. but i wanted to like him, he seemed nice, willing to work, etc...but then he started talking about how smart he is and how awesome at the game he's going to be. can he really be that smart when he is a guy who believes, according to cbs.com, that "the Spice Girls are the most significant historical event of the past 100 years".

***did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the fit of the "poker players" jeans when he was in the jungle talking to this guy? could they be any lower? maybe if he had a great body it would be a different story...but dang....

5. i wanted to punch this girl. literally. she needs a major attitude adjustment and i think a good beating might do the trick. why does she think she's so cool? maybe if she ate a sandwich and wasn't hungry all the time she would feel better about life?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hallarious! And I agree! Food makes me happy too, she could take a load off.. or better yet on!

Kim said...

Ditto to all your comments. That New York waitress girl was making me so mad.

Samantha said...

i really like james. usually the token black muscley guy is super arogant and cocky, but james was so nice.

Samantha said...

what about the mormon guy when his bio on cbs says "He describes himself as fantastic, amazing, awesome and super-original." yeah, really super-original.

ashleyboice said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVED Erik...could that guy be any hotter??? I can't help it. I also loved james...I was watching the TV intro to Survivor China...and James said the guy that was going to be the most trouble for him is "the pretty guy with the curly hair, you'll know who I am talking about." I loved that.

dirty>south said...

I think I was more bothered that he was a flight attendant.

Alissa Maxwell said...

Ditto the waitress girl. She's annoyed that all her team is upbeat and excited to be there??? Um, if you can't be excited on Day 1, how are you going to survive to Day 3 or 9, let alone 39?! It's called optimism honey, and it's more fun that being an angry grouch.

Side note: Is this really the 15th Survivor? I feel old.

melanie said...

I'm with Kim, ditto to all you said. I wanted to slap the blonde waitress, give a quick haircut to the lunch lady and in every sense of the word the 'gay mormon' way just too much of an idiot to like or listen to. I feel a good season is upon us!

Brianne said...

I like James too. He reminds me of one of Tom's teammates from England. They share the same name too! He was one of the most soft spoken, appreciative guys I've ever met.

The gay mormon guy bugged me even before the show started! Just from the commercial they were showing. And yes, I was pretty creeped out by the poker guys jeans!

I think the New York waitress girl needs to get out of NY! "People in NY don't talk/act like this!" or whatever it was she said. I can't believe her attitude!

Kim said...

A little side note: I taught Todd's younger sister Kimmi when she was in 4th grade down in Pleasant Grove. I've got connections!